P 7 mag needle

steveo44

Premium
Just been doing a tattoo on my self trible,with a 7 mag and a tip to accomadate;little play either side,I noticed that the needle was burning on the lower leg i stoped and noticed the needle jumping up out of the tip and was not going in the skin smoother than the last time have you any idears cheers steve..

Lucy Locket

Admin
First Name
Lucy
" 2 things could be causing this.....

Have you made a slight bend in the needle bar?
Have you got the elastic bands in place?

If its just the burning feeling that you are worried about, forget it.
This is what happens when you tattoo yourself. Automatically, when you feel pain you want to stop, but if you are getting a tattoo from someone else, it doesnt even cross your mind that something maybe wrong.

steveo44

Premium
Lucy said:
" 2 things could be causing this.....

Have you made a slight bend in the needle bar?
Have you got the elastic bands in place?

If its just the burning feeling that you are worried about, forget it.
This is what happens when you tattoo yourself. Automatically, when you feel pain you want to stop, but if you are getting a tattoo from someone else, it doesnt even cross your mind that something maybe wrong.
Made slight bend in needle,had 2x12 rubber bands on,had my volts set at 8.9 it was running smooth and crispy,when looking at the needle it was going in and out of the shovel but seemed to be lifting up of the shovel when i pressed the foot pedal to but power on.When i stoped the machine it went back down into the shovel is this right or wrong!...Other wise everything going right and the course is spot on ye...........