A day with a pro

meatgrinder67

First Name
Ian
Thread starter #1
i just spent a day with a pro, http://www.utat2.co.uk/ it cost *£150 i took a friend with me who had a tat started while we where there (i did some and the pro did some) he took me through all the tricks of the trade. Fine tuned all of my machines and is giving me 1 month mentoring by phone or email.It was an excellent day and well worth the money (my friend paid me *£100 for the tat)

i recommend this guy to anyone

he does extra days for *£100 a day

Tattooz

Donator
Premium
First Name
Dave
I saw this place advertised somewhere. I think hes in Sheffield near me if im not wrong?

Can you let us know what you did during the day, and what you learned, as im thinking of this fella myself.
Cheers

meatgrinder67

First Name
Ian
Thread starter #3
anything you want

if you let him know where you are up to he will take it from there and tell you anything you want. He is a cool guy and fround upon by the so called pro's. Anything you need to know he will tell you. I recomend him 100%

toetoe62

Donator
Premium
First Name
Tony
I went to the same place, and you are spot on, it was well worth the money, also you get a manual that covers everything that the corse covers , I have recently had cancer of my mouth and so it can be difficult to understand me , on the day A.J. just took his time to understand me and I had a fantastic day, I would recommend him to any new tattoo artist.

Thanks

Tony

Lucy Locket

Founder/Admin
First Name
Lucy
Have any of you who have met AJ mentioned this website to him? It would be nice if we could get acknowledged by someone who can provide his type of service. :confused:

meatgrinder67

First Name
Ian
Thread starter #6
told him

i have mentioned it to him and he may come and join. I will see him again in jan (he is doing a sleeve on me) i will remind him then. i have also emailed the link to him.

Oldman

oldman
Premium
First Name
andrew
Hi Folks, just received an e-mail from my good friend meatgrinder67, asking me to join the site.
I have around 20 years tattoo experience and I am happy to help if I can.

Tattooz

Donator
Premium
First Name
Dave
Hi Folks, just received an e-mail from my good friend meatgrinder67, asking me to join the site.
I have around 20 years tattoo experience and I am happy to help if I can.
WOW! Are you AJ, who does the tuition in Sheffield? The website Meatgrinder has in the post above?
I will be paying you a visit myself very shortly. I need a bit of sprucing round the edges. :)

Maybe you could give a small discount to the members on here?? :1

toetoe62

Donator
Premium
First Name
Tony
tony from burton

Hi AJ, itÃÂ*¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢*‚¬Å¡Ã‚*¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢*‚¬Å¾Ã‚*¢s Tony from Burton, ItÃÂ*¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢*‚¬Å¡Ã‚*¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢*‚¬Å¾Ã‚*¢s great to see you have joined this forum, I hope you are well and business is good, I am still cancer free and doing good with my tattooing, thanks to you.
Thanks
Tony

Oldman

oldman
Premium
First Name
andrew
Hi Tony, Great to hear that things are going well health-wise and great to hear that you are making progress with your tattooing. I have no doubts that you will have no problem getting to where you want to be with your tattooing. Keep it up and be sure to let me know if I can help in any way.
All the best.

meatgrinder67

First Name
Ian
Thread starter #12
hi andy

Hi Andy nice to see you joined i will be in touch in the new year to have more work on my arm. My mates are well impressed with the work so far. I need a couple of naked women to go with my devils. If you get chance could you email me the pics you took as i didn't take any while it was fresh.