Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

A Dreaded Star! A Cupcake (and a Bit of Huk Colouring In)

First Name
Lee
Thread starter #1
Did this star on mates brother yesterday (was very reluctant as the practice ones were a bit trickier than i thought) Took just over 2 hours (same time as a half leg dragon!) I was kinda happy with it I can see some small mistakes he however thought it was amazing (phew) It was his first tattoo as well (which also made me not want to do it) but he kept perfectly still and never complained at me taking ages.

Did the cupcake and the sweets last week, strange request but again happy with it?!

Also coloured hulks short in purple and did an outline in UV green, we are going to see what it heals like and then either do it all in it with some darker green shadows or just normal greens as i'm a bit more confident now on my shading!

Attachments

First Name
Mark
hi Lee,
really nice work.......The cupcake & sweets tat is spot on mate :clap: All the lines are crisp & straight,the colour fill looks real solid...excellent job :thumbsup:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Lee,

they look great. You have improved loads over the weeks - its good to see your progress:thumbsup: