Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

A few I've done so far

Morpheus59

Tattoo Enthusiast
Premium
First Name
Randy Higgins
Thread starter #1
A few of my first creations.
I did this one on my right calf, for my father, who passed away in '82. I like the plain cartoon look of it so I added no shading or detail.

This is one of my very first, on my daughter's neck.

I did this one for my friend Alisha.

This flower tattoo runs from my wife's right shoulder to her left foot . 62 flowers in all. I did it in 7 sections/sittings and it took a total of about 10 hours. I also did the 'life' kanji on the back of her neck.

First Name
Frankie B
Yuppers you fit right in there keep up the good work you can only get better with practice I see on the blue fox your lines were a little shakey but seems you have gotten better with the wife so practice makes perfect keep up the good work :cool:

Morpheus59

Tattoo Enthusiast
Premium
First Name
Randy Higgins
Thread starter #4
Update

Well, it's been a year. Time to upload a few more pics.
001fab.jpg
I did this one on my own arm , left-handed ( I'm right-handed, heheh)
leaf005.jpg
big and bold
morden004.jpg
Coop Devil
coopx.jpg
My favorite
jack003.jpg

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Randy,
some really nice tats! Love your Dad tattoo - it's so sweet - and your wife's flowers - and of your recents, the Tim Burton - fab!!

My husband rides a Harley - so I'll tell him to check out your blog! :cool:

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
hi randy some nice work mate i love the affect on the seagul 1 got a painted feel to it :clap: on a few there is some scratchy lines try slowing your hand speed down a bit or could even be your not going quite deep enough or not quite enough stretch on the skin ;) (always better to better to b not deep enuff or kinda scratchy lines as there easy to fix i rather go bk to a kinda scratchy line than a blowout line so nice work keep it up :clap: jus try tweaking your lining ;) and yull find jus in general the tattoo looks a million times better :thumbsup: