Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

A File of Some of My Work

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james

please comment good or bad or any poiners or somthing i need to pay attention to jut any suggestions to help me progress :)

Remove Ads Close

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
thank :cool: im sure there must b somwere i can improve on tho any suggestions

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Think these are very good if you are fairly new to tattooing! How Long have you been at it?
From an artist/teacher point of view (as not yet done any tattooing myself), You could get more 'form' into them by shading at the outer edges - would certainly make the koi more 3D for example? Don't like to criticise as I haven't any experience with the needles yet! Maybe when I've tried it I'll be in a better position to comment eh?!

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
some real nice work mate:) looking at them i'd say you have been tattooing a while.

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frankie B
tats

Can you come to the states an give me one i sure would like that LOOKING GOOD guy :confused:

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
hi dudes/dudettes :)

been tattooing on skin for about 10 month ish whenever i get the oppotunity
by that i meen i wont jus tattoo for the sake of tattooin i have to be confident in what im about to do if im not it wont happen i think thats real important not getting out of your depth when you are self teaching (no 1 there to turn to or look to t cykicly say dude how the **** i finnish this?? or wha i do now??? that leads to my biggest fear telling the poor person in ya chair ummmmm ya no this tattoo ive done ive kinda ballsed it up or i dont know how to finnish it or rather that admittin you cant finnish it an pluggin on futher to make a bigger mess on some one steady solid progress im finding is key to learning for me anyway if i can be of any help to any i will try anser ???? b nott no pro and dont claim to be i just do the best of my abbility with the information an knowledge i have at that time ;)

p.s would love to go to the states any get creative ;)