Advice Needed

gearhead91

Premium
First Name
Michael
Hey guys i posted this in another part of the forum and have not got anyone to reply, dont know if it is b/c people aren't seeing my thread or just dont know, so i figured id post it here and see what help i get. This question is probably beat to death so i apologize in advance. i wanting to find a good tattoo supplies website in the U.S. to order quality products from without a licence, the reason i ask the great minds of this forum is b/c try Googling tattoo supplies and more sites come up than you could shake a stick at, im looking for the sites fellow tattooers recommend through there experience. sure i could just order any old thing off ebay but i believe that cheap quality supplies would just hold me back, and im sure im not the only one this info will help. thanks again for any and all help .

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Hi Michael

Sorry you haven't had any replies, it's probably because most of us are from the UK and use suppliers who are based here. Killerink, Powerlines & The Tattoo Shop are the main suppliers I use, but not sure if they ship to the States. One of our members Edward (Battlemedic) lives in the USA so it may be a good idea to contact him via private mail if you don't get a reply via the forum. Or look through the list of members because I'm sure there are others who are in the USA. Also look through the threads related to suppliers etc and you might find that there is already some information that will help you. Sorry I can't help directly but I'm sure somebody will know who to contact.

gearhead91

Premium
First Name
Michael
Hey guys thanks for the advice , im sure the country difference or the forum activity where i posted at accounted for the lack for responses. thanks again.

i went ahead and bought some things from monster steel, i read there needles are decent for the price. i also bought some disposable stem&tips to use with a stainless steel grip, my thinking is maybe i will benefit from the added weight. does anyone else use this setup?

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Hi Michael

I have used ss grips with disposable tips and back stems in the past, but because I dont have an autoclave I no longer do this as the ss grips still need to be autoclaved. I use 1 peice disposable tips/grips all the time now, alhough I did prefer ss.