Angel Back Piece

Viper65

Basic
First Name
MIKE
Ill give it a whirl. Looking good so far. check the Left wing, like 2nd row, it looks like you missed some color when compared to the right one. Nothing critical. I like the gradient work, looks nice and smooth from what i see. I would maybe bring that soft gradient even further in, possibly even inside the vine, drop a dark shadow beneath the vine, and shadow the hand to give it dimension. Youve shadowed the fingers so that my be a challenge. Hit a few white highlights and call it a day!
If I may inquire: what type machine and needle groups?

Spiral

Premium
First Name
martin
Ill give it a whirl. Looking good so far. check the Left wing, like 2nd row, it looks like you missed some color when compared to the right one. Nothing critical. I like the gradient work, looks nice and smooth from what i see. I would maybe bring that soft gradient even further in, possibly even inside the vine, drop a dark shadow beneath the vine, and shadow the hand to give it dimension. Youve shadowed the fingers so that my be a challenge. Hit a few white highlights and call it a day!
If I may inquire: what type machine and needle groups?
hi viper, thanks for your input, i see your point, its good to get constructive comments, i'll take them on board, im lining with a stealth v2 on a5 liner and shading with a dragonfly on a 9 curved textured mag on a soft to medium setting, (still getting used to to the dragonfly though) but wouldnt change it for the world, best money i ever spent, thanks again