IMG_1203.jpg

I used a 3RL for the lining and the ink bled real bad with it on the melon

Remove Ads

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
I like it very nice work indeed 2 thumbs up :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: Ed :icon_cool:

simon1983

Premium
First Name
Simon
looks good mate. just a quick question, i'v bought some melons as can't get any pig till next week. and was just wandering about applying stencils onto them. is it possible to get a good stencil on as i cant seem to get mine to good,:angry: compared to the pig skin?
thanks for any advice, and keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

si

bdahyrt

Premium
First Name
Rick
The key with melons is, to not use too big of a peice to tattoo. I also found it best to use speed stick deodorant to apply the stencil to the melon. And just be patient with it, and let it dry very good

malagaspike

Premium
First Name
Nigel
Thats an excellent piece of work , if you can do that on a round melon its time to find a good friend or maybe your own skin , thats a profesional job mate so dont hold yourself back , it is a big step but i would let you tattoo me. Confidence and self belief is what you need to build up now so good luck !

bdahyrt

Premium
First Name
Rick
Thats an excellent piece of work , if you can do that on a round melon its time to find a good friend or maybe your own skin , thats a profesional job mate so dont hold yourself back , it is a big step but i would let you tattoo me. Confidence and self belief is what you need to build up now so good luck !
WOW! Thanks alot! I am getting very itchy to do some human skin, already have one planned out for my leg. I have to buy some new stuff and set up a room in my house b4 i give it a go. i want to get some new machines/power supply, starbrite inks and other misc. stuff. Everything i am using now is from a cheap kit i got from ebay.