Another Quickie Done Tonight

Tattooz

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Dave
I am really getting in to this now. Shakes are beginning to be a think of the past, and god does it make a difference. The Glyn flew liner is also a real god send. It does really affect the tattooing having a decent machine. :icon_smile:

Anyway, here goes.
Done with a 5RL, (couldnt make my mind up whether a 3RL would have been better, but i think it looks ok) Eternal Lining black (Very Messy stuff)
Slight shading using a 7RS and Kuro Sumi wash.
kez-wings.jpg
Please be honest!

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Hi Dave

I think that's a good tattoo. You will find it easier to use 5rl or 7rl as 3rl is a bit tricky when starting out as any shakes will be highlighted because of the thinner line. The shading looks good, but practice and experimenting with different set ups and needles etc will help you improve. Try this same tattoo again in about 3 months time and you will notice quite a difference, so long as you do regular practice. And of course ask for any advice on this forum whenever you want to. I have learnt everything I know from this website and the members, and am now tattooing approx 3 - 5 clients per week. I still practice on Pig Skin and if time permits I will usually do a sample tattoo on pigskin prior to tattooing the client, this helps me a lot and gives me confidence. Take your time and enjoy the ride.

Cheers

Pat