• Later today, the site will be offline for essential server upgrades. This upgrade should run without any problems. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anyone else look back on their early work and feel slightly horrified?

schwartzy

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Rachel
I was just scrolling through the stuff that I have posted on here over the years and found a tattoo that I did on a friend ten years ago. Eeeek!:oops: Thankfully she did tell me at some point that she had had more work done on it to add more bits. I now know that she was being nice and had obviously had it tidied up! SAM 3567

DKJ

Premium
Media
First Name
Mathieu
thetattooyoyo
Not exactly horrified, but i've been watching some black packing getting away to an uneven grey on my wife on 1 year+ tattoos lately, and that's more terrifying to me than a bad design.
It means i'm not sure i can pack black, which was one thing i thought i did well.
I know i progressed a lot over saturation, but i hope it's only on my wife, and won't be happening on other clients!

Peace,

DKJ

KyleBl4ck

Premium
Media
First Name
Kyle
MrSinister2099
I was just scrolling through the stuff that I have posted on here over the years and found a tattoo that I did on a friend ten years ago. Eeeek!:oops: Thankfully she did tell me at some point that she had had more work done on it to add more bits. I now know that she was being nice and had obviously had it tidied up! SAM 3567
lol When I look back at the work I did 2 years ago, yes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.