Apprentice Wanted

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Hi all,
Dawn,at Pink ink tattoo studio is looking for a tattoo apprentice to start at her new tattoo studio in Northallerton (north yorks). Applicants should have excellent drawing skills, as there will be lots of custom work...all enquiries to Dawn at...
pink-ink@live.co.uk

Lucy Locket

Admin
First Name
Lucy
Its a shame Dawn cant make her way back to the forum. We would love to hear about her progress. There was a little misunderstanding, about posts being deleted (which weren't), and maybe a few sly remarks from other members, but its a shame, that one who is an inspiration to others on this site can forget us so easily.

Pass on our good wishes when you next speak to her please Mark.

Thats a very good sign, if she is looking for an apprentice, and giving someone else the chance to "live the dream". :icon_cheesygrin:

Hightower

Premium
First Name
Kerry
That is a fantastic opportunity, well done Dawn! Wish she would come back - I didn't know life on here with her (not long signed up) but looking at the forums she has proven to be a valuable missed member.

graeme

Premium
Media
First Name
Graeme McKay
I had been wondering why Dawn hadn't been on for a while. It would be great to hear how she is getting on now, she was/is an inspiration to others and what she achieved in such a short space of time is amazing.
Come back Dawn :thumbsup:

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Its a shame Dawn cant make her way back to the forum. We would love to hear about her progress. There was a little misunderstanding, about posts being deleted (which weren't), and maybe a few sly remarks from other members, but its a shame, that one who is an inspiration to others on this site can forget us so easily.

Pass on our good wishes when you next speak to her please Mark.

Thats a very good sign, if she is looking for an apprentice, and giving someone else the chance to "live the dream". :icon_cheesygrin:
Hey Lucy,I will pass on your good wishes to her.....this will be her second apprentice,for another shop.i will also see if i can get her back on here.