Arm Work

Chamberzezz

Premium
First Name
Ailin
Still To be finished but here's one I did on a friend last thursday. Didn't complete it as it was getting late and his pain barrier was flagging as well as my concentration, So we called it a night. But Looking not bad at this stage. Needs tidying up a bit and think the dark blue needs to come down a bit more in a fade or blend. (any tips on that anyone?) Also was going to finish off the bottom with a white.

Your thoughts would be great. I'll obviously upload the finished art when done..

Remove Ads

malagaspike

Premium
First Name
Nigel
I think thats a really nice design and definatly a white fill would set it off if the skin will take it if not maybe yellow, nice to see this design done in colour please post the finished tat good luck and well done

Chamberzezz

Premium
First Name
Ailin
I think thats a really nice design and definatly a white fill would set it off if the skin will take it if not maybe yellow, nice to see this design done in colour please post the finished tat good luck and well done
I'll post the finished work, for sure. Yeah was going to go for the white, If it goes in ok that is... Highly enjoyable... thanks for the comment.

fergalfitzp

Premium
First Name
Fergal Fitzpatrick
Wicked tattoo, excellent colour and blending. Look forward to seeing it finished!

FF

Chamberzezz

Premium
First Name
Ailin
So I finally got to finish off the arm. I personally think it's a little untidy. Had a bit of trouble getting the white in, but slowed right down and managed it in the end. Didn't want to over work the areas i did first so it's going to be a bit patchy. But he's happy with it and is going to let me do a final pass with the white once it's healed up. I'm not overly happy with the blends either. But I am still learning.

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
it's a nice design and the tattoo looks well, a little bit of white around the edges looks great but not to fill in large areas, also if you use a third colour in-between the two blues you will get a much better effect, I don't know if you have used curved mags yet but if not then try them out you will get a much better fade effect.