Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Asking for ideas on tattoo

tatr999

Premium
First Name
Aaron
I've got a client that wants me to add onto a tattoo he already has on his forearm. I've looked at adding gloves, skates, a goalie stick and goalie helmet but I just can't figure how to put any of them where they'll fit in with the tattoo that's already there. I was even thinking of placing a big Stanley Cup behind it but if I did that he'd probably get teased quite a bit because the Leafs haven't had a good enough team for a chance at the cup since the 60's, except I think it was '93 when they lost to the Kings in the semi-finals when Gilmour & Andreychuk were playing. I'm having a really hard time because he has a pretty big Toronto Maple Leafs emblem, outlined in black and filled in with a solid dark blue. My issue with it is the size of it...I'm at a road block as to what I can do with it, or what to add to it to TML - Copy.jpgmake it look good.. If anybody has any ideas they can offer, I'd very much appreciate it...thanks to anybody that can possibly help me out with it.

tatr999

Premium
First Name
Aaron
View attachment 19586View attachment 19587 My first obvious thoughts of 2 choices.
Thanks for the helpful ideas Goldwingdaz ..I've tried those but they just don't seem to fit in smooth so I'm trying something else with it..I'm drawing a goalie ready to stop a puck underneath on his wrist and possibly the Stanley Cup just above so it's behind the leaf and have the last date they won the cup somewhere either to left or right of goalies shoulders. so far that's what I'm thinking of doing. Just waiting to hear from client if he's okay with putting the cup in it.

troub1edsou1z

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Tom
Hockey stick behind the logo. Helmet resting on top of the stick. skates and glove at the bottom of the logo as if laying on a floor... just a thought.