At the Deep End....

Chamberzezz

Premium
First Name
Ailin
So my brother in-law said I could practice on him. I said ok. So he told me he wanted a maori design and said "well you need the practice" Blimey thats big and I'm still new. I did warn him it might not be great, but he was fine and "Don't care"

It took too sitting. The first was lining and the start of filling. Was very nervous and the lines where quite wobbly and it took 5 hours, which I think is too long just for the first sitting. But I'm sure speed will come with practice...

So, a few weeks later he returns and I get out the 9Mag and loved the speed and the amount of area it covered. Tweeked and tidied a few lines with the liner... This was an extra 2 hours.

So, 7 hours in total (Eeek)

End result was that I was pleased with it. A few bits I'm not happy about, but again I'm hoping things will become easier in time. Most importantly though, He loved it!!!!!

Remove Ads

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Nice work,don't worry how long it takes you...take your time & get it right...keep up the good work :thumbsup: i really like it.....

Daz

Premium
First Name
Darren
really nice work there well done, a good tattoo is never rushed and this looks a good tattoo. Keep up the good work

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
I have to agree with everyone great job . Just remember what they watch on TV is laps time those tats are every bit of 5 to 7 hrs also so you done great .KEEP ON TATTIN :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: Ed :icon_cool:

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony
Now that is a good tat, well done you, i would never guess that your new to it.

you sure have it.