Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Autoclave & Ultrasonic Cleaner power supply and foot switch

First Name
Mick
Thread starter #1
Hi All

I looking for a Autoclave & Ultrasonic Cleaner - I have seen many of them on eBay and the price range is from *£150 to *£1500 ???- I canÃÂ*¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢*‚¬Å¡Ã‚*¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢*‚¬Å¾Ã‚*¢t afford *£*£thousands£*£ but I am willing to pay a fair price for second-hand as long as the items are in good working order.

I live in the west midlands if anyone has any of them for sale

I also need a power supply and foot switch because the person I bought my kit from only ever used a car battery - I have been practicing with the battery as a power supply but since joining this site I realise that it is not the best thing because I have no control over the voltage,

many thanks

Mick

First Name
mick
Hi All

I looking for a Autoclave & Ultrasonic Cleaner - I have seen many of them on eBay and the price range is from *£150 to *£1500 ???- I canÃÂ*¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢*‚¬Å¡Ã‚*¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢*‚¬Å¾Ã‚*¢t afford *£*£thousands£*£ but I am willing to pay a fair price for second-hand as long as the items are in good working order.

I live in the west midlands if anyone has any of them for sale

I also need a power supply and foot switch because the person I bought my kit from only ever used a car battery - I have been practicing with the battery as a power supply but since joining this site I realise that it is not the best thing because I have no control over the voltage,

many thanks

Mick

Hi there

I have got a autoclave brand new and also a power supply unit an foot switch clip cord and machine all the same as i use in my shop (ALL NEW) i bought 2 of each for another tattooist but i run the shop on my own.

If interested let me know :)

Mick

First Name
Mick
Thread starter #3
Hi there

I have got a autoclave brand new and also a power supply unit an foot switch clip cord and machine all the same as i use in my shop (ALL NEW) i bought 2 of each for another tattooist but i run the shop on my own.

Mick

Hi
thanks for the quick responce

I am very interested in them and anything else you may have for sale that you think could be of use to a new starter.

the big question is how much will it cost me and do you live in striking distance to me

I am in the West midlands - not sure if it is wise to put my contact details on the web but i think we will need to speak

First Name
mick
Hi
thanks for the quick responce

I am very interested in them and anything else you may have for sale that you think could be of use to a new starter.

the big question is how much will it cost me and do you live in striking distance to me

I am in the West midlands - not sure if it is wise to put my contact details on the web but i think we will need to speak

If your on face book add me michael noble the 1 with a business card Tat-or-Too

First Name
Lucy
We have got a few things lying around here that you could probably make use of.
ive got an autoclave that has probably been used twice. Its a stainless tub, (pressure cooker) looking type, which is 100% legal in the UK. *£100 and i will throw in next day postage to UK only.

A clip cord and power pack that my son was using when he was 14 to practise on pig skin, so hardly used for *£20 for both including postage to UK.

If Mick hasn't sorted you out, give us a shout.

First Name
Mick
Thread starter #7
We have got a few things lying around here that you could probably make use of.
ive got an autoclave that has probably been used twice. Its a stainless tub, (pressure cooker) looking type, which is 100% legal in the UK. *£100 and i will throw in next day postage to UK only.

A clip cord and digital power pack that my son was using when he was 14 to practise on pig skin, so hardly used for *£20 for both including postage to UK.

If Mick hasn't sorted you out, give us a shout.
Hi Locket
I had a long chat with Mick last night and as all his equipment is brand new they are slightly out of my price budget. (still a good price for what he has got).

so hopefully I won't be upsetting Mick by buying from you at a price that I can just afford at the moment.
maybe when I start to perform and earn some cash (long way yet) I will be able to afford new.

where you mention above clip cord does that mean the foot switch or just the lead?

many thanks:)
I have sent you a pm with my number so we can sort things out. or if you want just send me your number and i will ring you

Scooter

First Name
James
Hi there

Mick
What type of autoclave is it Mick? And obviously what are you wanting for it?
Cheers