Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Autoclave

First Name
Steve
Thread starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a reasonably priced autoclave from? Been trying ebay, but all over priced especially postage ... mmm.
Pressure cookers are out are deff not up to it .... :cry:

Patrick

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Patrick
Hi Steve

I gave up looking for an Autoclave due to price for new one and also didn't really know what to get. I only use disposables now on real skin and find them ok. I have seen them on various websites and ebay at reasonable prices second hand, but not sure what they would be like. My local authority favour disposables so will stick with them and save the cost of the autoclave.:1

First Name
Steve
Thread starter #3
Thanks for that, I too did not think it was neccessary for an autoclave as I use disposables. Will have to check with Wigan local authories wether I can go ahead without one.

First Name
Mark
Thanks for that, I too did not think it was neccessary for an autoclave as I use disposables. Will have to check with Wigan local authories wether I can go ahead without one.
Hi Steve,
most local authorities say that you must have an autoclave,even if you use disposables......your machines still need to be autoclaved (apparently) !!!