Barber DTS

X DEBS X

Basic
First Name
Debbie
Hi, ive been looking at the Barber DTS site and was wondering if anyone who is not a registered tattooist has ever ordered from them? It does say on their site for professional studios only but i was just wondering if you can get away with or not.

I really want to order lots of stuff!!:icon_cheesygrin:

Remove Ads

marked 4 life

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Andy
I had some stuff a few years back with no problems, not sure on their policy now, best bet would be to place an online order, the worse they can do is refuse you and refund you.

Tattooz

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Dave
Barber should send it to you. I use them for everything now its free postage. And they take Paypal.

Titan-Ink

Titan-Ink
Premium
First Name
Steve Morris
No, i just placed an order for 2 boxes of needles and i got refused as i have not got a local council health cert, got a full refund

Steve

X DEBS X

Basic
First Name
Debbie
Same just happened to me! Gave me a refund. Its gutting, they got some great stuff at good prices. I can understand why they only sell to registered premises though.

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
I placed an order for Eternal ink , silicone grips, wash bottles etc and it got delivered no problem. Maybe it's only a problem if you order needles. Or maybe try ordering under a business name rather than your own name.

ThePaseOne

Basic
First Name
Jake
i have ordered from here recently, you can order from there as long as there isnt any sharps, needles/piercing needles for example, as some air brush artists use tattoo ink, flows very well (from what i have heard), and anyone can buy health and cleaning products, wash bottles etc are also not a problem, or you could ask a fellow artist or friend to use his studio address :)

X DEBS X

Basic
First Name
Debbie
I didnt order any needles, i ordered a machine and clipcord and they still refused.

inkstar

Premium
First Name
OG
I didnt order any needles, i ordered a machine and clipcord and they still refused.
this is the kind of thing i was talking about in diff post, i hate this kind of thing you could get around it by saying you are a machine builder thats what EIKON did with me till they did all my shop info and passed it,

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
it's their loss, there is plenty of other good tattoo equipment suppliers, on the internet, why as it got to be barber dts?

regards
Tony

gazza

Basic
First Name
gary shaw
Hi, ive been looking at the Barber DTS site and was wondering if anyone who is not a registered tattooist has ever ordered from them? It does say on their site for professional studios only but i was just wondering if you can get away with or not.

hi you can order from killer ink they have a lot of good stuff
and no prob

BarberDTS

Basic
First Name
CustomerService

As an ethical supplier we are trying to reduce the number of people who are buying tattoo equipment and tattooing at home without any training which is the reason we ask for health registration. This ensures that you have the minimum knowledge of cleaning and sterilization of equipment. There are a number of products you are able to buy without registration but we do not sell tattoo machines and tattoo needles to anyone without health registration. I am sure you understand our reasons.

marked 4 life

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Andy
As an ethical supplier we are trying to reduce the number of people who are buying tattoo equipment and tattooing at home without any training which is the reason we ask for health registration. This ensures that you have the minimum knowledge of cleaning and sterilization of equipment. There are a number of products you are able to buy without registration but we do not sell tattoo machines and tattoo needles to anyone without health registration. I am sure you understand our reasons.
Thank you for taking the time to post, could you briefly say what you would be prepared to sell to unregistered tattooists, I for one have purchased gloves and cleaning items from you before but stopped when it became known that you would not sell to unregistered tattooists full stop.