Below the Belt

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
I'v just come across this, it would be nice to know how he started off, they don't want you to tattoo from home and resent us because we learn from books and from the internet but they are very reluctant to take an apprentice on.
Mr bubbers tattoo studio

I AM DOING HALF PRICE COVER UPS OR LASER REMOVAL ON A SESSION IF COVERING LOCALLY DONE HOMEMADE/ILLEGAL/MOBILE TATTOOS. IF YOU ARE PREPARED TO REPORT THE SCRATCHER TO THE ENVIROMENTAL HEALTH. THIS OFFER HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL THE END OF OCTOBER . PEOPLE TATTOOING ILLIGALLY FROM HOME ARE A HUGE HEALTH RISK AND ARE DAMAGING THE TATTOO INDUSTRY AS A WHOLE

Remove Ads

Deziner

The Bitch!
Premium
First Name
Claire
Ha ha, im not fkin surprised they are half price!
Have a look through his portfolio and report on the work!
We are no experts, but to come out with a statement like that, and produce work that he is showing, is bollox! (and that will be his best)

Look at the portraits. I havent done a portrait, but if a so called pro did one of those on me, he wouldn't get a bean.
Code:
http://www.mrbubbatattoos.org.uk/

graeme

Premium
Media
First Name
Graeme McKay
Jesus, just had a look at this guys work. Excellent opportunity for someone here to open a tattoo shop in Winchester and earn a nice living covering Mr. Bubba's work.:icon_neutral:

Daz

Premium
First Name
Darren
A typical attitude of so called pro's and i use the word pro lightly with this guy. Half price cover ups!!! i wouldnt pay this guy in dog toffee to tattoo me looking at his portfolio. People have done better work on pig skin on here.

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
I have just had a look at this website, I can't beleive he has the nerve to call anyone a scratcher. If this was my work I certainly wouldn't advertise it, as already mentioned there is a far better portfolio of work on this website. Have you seen the portraits? :icon_sad:

ASH13

Basic
First Name
TWM
Wow.

Just about all of you on this site can do better than that asshead.

Someone should email him asking "But whose going to cover up YOUR shitty work?" lol

RTats

RTats
Premium
First Name
Rob
its pretty easy to see why he is afraid of competition....:icon_eek:

on the point of hygiene and infection control - let's do everything we can to discount his comments by maintaining high standards :icon_biggrin:

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
What annoyed me most was that he doesn't say some people working from home are a health risk he makes out all people who work from home are a health risk.

steveo9441

Premium
First Name
Steve
Just took a look at Bubba's website, with a name like that and looking at his work it sounds like he started out doing prison tatts and hasn't got much better.
But then again that is putting down some prison tatts as they are a damn sight better then his.
Steve

petrolhead19

Basic
First Name
adam
what a complete t*t, there is too many of them about that think there better than they are but when you see there work its cr*p i have done better tattoo's than him, its all because there losing business because of us on here. but can you blame us if we do better work?

I had a look on his facebook aswell and there is a link for petition to stop the online sale of tattoo equipment to anyone that is not registered......some how i cant see this happening lol