Best Disposable Supplies

Albionwolf

Basic
First Name
K
Some disposable supplies are really poor quality bit there is a supplier that does consistently high standard of these supplies powerline supplies is by far the beat for this type of product they have a huge range and even have tight liners with the extra thin tip so you can see what your doing if your having problems finding decent ones check these guys out anyone else got any good advice about suppliers post a post and tell the world :)

Remove Ads

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
I use powerline for the same reason, there is only one problem with them and that is if you order a small amount the post is dear, the best thing to do for small orders is to buy from them using ebay, it's much cheaper.

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
I use Killer Ink, Powerlines and The Tattoo shop all do decent disposable grips.

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Tattoo Shop, Killer Ink and Barber DTS - all good!

MURK

Premium
First Name
craig
Anyone used the all in one grip/tube/tip/needle from killerink (own brand) and rate them??

beppe

Premium
First Name
angelito
I know truetubes.com do disposables with metal tips, but they are an american supplier and they look a little pricey! ($25 for 12) The one thing I have been looking at though is this http://www.ttechtattoo.com/index.ph...cond&caid=28&zenid=3uji7karplc0cd46h7eahfn0n5 they make a grip for standard tattoo machines that take the cheyenne hawk tip/cartridges. Their own brand of cartridges work out about $18 for 20. But as I've not long ordered a load of regular disposables it will probably be a while till I get round to trying these!

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
i use the hawk machine but i'v also git the ez grip from t-tech to take there own cartridges and hawk cartridges and it works great, also if you can't afford the hawk and want t use that system they are a cheap way to do it.

hawk.jpg

beppe

Premium
First Name
angelito
did you use a uk supplier or did you order direct from ttech? I really want to give these a go.

akka

Premium
First Name
Ben
cant go wrong with powerline their postage is a bit steep but i just wait to order when i need a lot of stuff off them qualitys nice and consistant ang service is top notch

MURK

Premium
First Name
craig
Cheers yeah had a look at powerline they have gave me good customer service before aswell. Do you recommend trying the pin up brand or powerlines own? The pin up grips look as tho they would be comfortable compared to the white plastic ones

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
Beppe, i got my ez grip from t-tech, it cost about 15 pound, i don't know of any uk sellers, it would be good if there was because the post is dear from canada so i normaly order about *£150 worth and unlike cheyenne hawks needle cartridges i have not had a bad one yet.
I use mine with another rotary i have got but you can use any machine you like and i promise you that you will notice the difference with your line work.

IMG_0256.jpg

ASH13

Basic
First Name
TWM
What is powerlines website and do they ship to USA?

TattooJay

Premium
First Name
Jay
Beppe, i got my ez grip from t-tech, it cost about 15 pound, i don't know of any uk sellers, it would be good if there was because the post is dear from canada so i normaly order about *£150 worth and unlike cheyenne hawks needle cartridges i have not had a bad one yet.
I use mine with another rotary i have got but you can use any machine you like and i promise you that you will notice the difference with your line work.

View attachment 3195
Couple of questions about the EZ-grip from T-tech:

1. Does the needle driver bar push the needles in the cartridge?

2. Do you need to still use rubber bands with this setup?

3. Do you have to autoclave the grip & the needle driver bar?

4. With the Needle Cartridges are you able to adjust the needle depth? (like how far the needle is sticking out of the tube.) If so how much play do you have with it? (Like is it slightly limited opposed to standard tubes and needles?

chunkymonkey

Premium
First Name
Ian
What is powerlines website and do they ship to USA?
Here is their postage page, give them an email for nothing you never know, www.powerlinesupplies.co.uk

Postage Rates: We only deliver to mainland England, Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland. If you want to place an order outside the UK (Highlands and Islands i.e. Guernsey, Jersey etc) please email us with your order and contact details so we can give you our total cost including shipping and our bank payment details.
Postage rates are *£5.95 excluding VAT for orders up to and including *£84.99, *£8.50 excluding VAT for orders *£85.00 and over within the United Kingdom (excluding Highlands & Islands - Jersey & Guernsey)
All orders are usually despatched the next working day, after payment has been received. On occasions we are able to despatched the same day. Delivery is usually the next working day after despatch, i.e you order Monday, we despatch Tuesday and the order arrives Wednesday. If your order has not arrived after 2 working days please contact us so we can track your parcel with the courier. (We are closed Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays) Normal working / office hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Every effort will be made to meet forecast delivery dates, but we cannot however, accept liability for any loss arising from failure to meet them.
Any request for credit or replacements for shortages or damages in transit must be notified to us within 24 hours of receipt of goods, or in the case of non-delivery, within 5 working days of placing the order
Please note: We do not deliver to British Armed Forces PO Boxes - Sorry!
Anti-Fraud Measures: As a preventative measure against fraud, we will only deliver your order to your Payment card Billing address. Therefore please make sure that your delivery address and Payment card billing address is the same or your order will be refunded.
Tattoo Studio? If you would like your order delivered direct to your stuido please leave the full name, address and registration number on the next checkout page.
If you have problems paying by Visa Electron please ring 01482 891165 and we will process your order over the phone. Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
Couple of questions about the EZ-grip from T-tech:

1. Does the needle driver bar push the needles in the cartridge?

2. Do you need to still use rubber bands with this setup?

3. Do you have to autoclave the grip & the needle driver bar?

4. With the Needle Cartridges are you able to adjust the needle depth? (like how far the needle is sticking out of the tube.) If so how much play do you have with it? (Like is it slightly limited opposed to standard tubes and needles?
you get a special needle bar with the ez grip, and it will depend on the machine you are using wether you need a band or not, i have never had to use one but some people on here use elastic bands to keep the needle bar from slipping off, it seems to be on the lower end of the market machines, you adjust the depth of the needle the same way as you would with any other machine by moving the tube up or down and i use a autoclave to clean mine but really it's the same set up as the hawk so some people use wipes to clean them.