Black and Grey Portrait Practice

fahey1981

Premium
First Name
shea thomas
here is a quick tattoo i did yesterday. still needs a bit more shading but the practice skin was stressing me out. gets so dirty and is so hard to work with. well this was how the attempt was going before i through the head up lol

Attachments

• ang.jpg
    ang.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 9

Viper65

Basic
First Name
MIKE
Looking good! I dont know how you guys use that practice skin, it just frustrates the shit outta me..I got to use my piggy's! Keep it up though, youll improve the more ya do!!!!
viper

Flying Monkey

Premium
First Name
Chris
Looks good. Ive called every butcher and meat market around me and only 1 can ORDER me pig skin. But I have Pig feet but they are too small. So looks like Ill have to buy the 30 pound case and hope I can fit it all in the freezer lol.

Viper65

Basic
First Name
MIKE
Looks good. Ive called every butcher and meat market around me and only 1 can ORDER me pig skin. But I have Pig feet but they are too small. So looks like Ill have to buy the 30 pound case and hope I can fit it all in the freezer lol.

No problem, just cut it up into sizeable/usable pieces to work with! I do the same thing!

Flying Monkey

Premium
First Name
Chris
In my area they dont even carry ears. I called everywhere and all I can get is feet. So just ordering the 30 pound case of skins next week since they arent ordering this week due to holiday