P Black_book_of_tattooing

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
it says the download is not available.

ahh,its ok....sorted it...cheers marfleet.

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
i have been trying to download this book the black book of tattooing for 3 months now but keep getting booted befor its finished sigh :cry: Ed

Please check an see if we can add the black book of tattooing to are download section its supposed to be a free download thank you :clap: Ed

malagaspike

Premium
First Name
Nigel
Hi Paul, me to but i think if you view it on your computor , then copy the full htpp bar at the top of your screen then paste it here . Using a right click on your mouse will show copy and paste , once you get the hang of it will be useful for loads of stuff

Cheers mate

stealth

Premium
First Name
rob
Many thanks for the download, i've had a quick look & there is some very interesting points (very informative !).

lordbaalnox

Premium
First Name
Lee
I just downloaded the .rar book and its still works so thanks for that will have a flick through tonight :icon_mrgreen:

Flying Monkey

Premium
First Name
Chris
I have recently read this, the manual/course from here as well as the "Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo" and they are all good reads. But 1 big mistake in the black book I found was in the machine set up area. It was backwards using the "Dime/ Nickel" method. I went back to the other 2 references and they both said the opposite.