Blood Rose Done

Ph47

Premium
First Name
Michael
A bit amateurish but i am one i guess lol. I over worked the white a bit but all been well it'll heal ok. What do you guys think?

Attachments

Ph47

Premium
First Name
Michael
Aye, I think i see what you mean. In life this is lighter in colour, the blue is quite pail. Thx for your comments. :icon_lol::icon_cheesygrin:

inkstar

Premium
First Name
OG
Aye, I think i see what you mean. In life this is lighter in colour, the blue is quite pail. Thx for your comments. :icon_lol::icon_cheesygrin:
looks good sometimes its hard when pepole want colours in there tattoos that some times dont fit as well as others ' my wife always wants colours in her work that i wouldnt use but its what they like and want at the end of the day

stealth

Premium
First Name
rob
I like it ! nice clear lines & i personally think the choice of colours is good, if we all had the same views & choices would'nt it be a boreing place :icon_exclaim:

Ph47

Premium
First Name
Michael
I like it ! nice clear lines & i personally think the choice of colours is good, if we all had the same views & choices would'nt it be a boreing place :icon_exclaim:
Indeed it would :icon_biggrin: I am glad you like it, Im happy with it which is good seen as its my leg lol.