Bow Tat

MrSpoon

Premium
First Name
Darren
looks very good indeed! nice shading too, did you use the same ink to shade and "whip shade" it or did you use a lightened ink with distilled water/witch hazel etc?

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
looks very good indeed! nice shading too, did you use the same ink to shade and "whip shade" it or did you use a lightened ink with distilled water/witch hazel etc?
I mix my own washes with distilled water.

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
That's lovely! Bet she was pleased with it. Now she will always have something to remind her of her dad.

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
Nice work mark. I just cant get mt grey washes looking good. what drop to drop black water ratio did you use? Think I'll fill a a4 of little shaded things to practice / experiment washes tomorrow.

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Nice work mark. I just cant get mt grey washes looking good. what drop to drop black water ratio did you use? Think I'll fill a a4 of little shaded things to practice / experiment washes tomorrow.
cheers Lee,

I use a very strong black....."ONE" black ink,from new image,all i do is put out 5 ink pots,first pot,1 drop,2nd pot 2 drops,3rd pot 3 drops & so on,then just top up with distilled water & stir them up with a cocktail stick...that gives me all the shades i need.....if you are using a weaker ink,just double the amount of black in each pot...hope this helps mate.:thumbsup:

Reaper G

Premium
First Name
Paul g
Looks good nice lines and effective shading well done mate hoping to have a couple more pics to post of mine soon

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
thanks all for the nice comments,it means a lot when comments are made,good or bad...we all need constructive criticism at times,it keeps us on our toes,keep up the good work all...lets get inking & get more pics on here.:thumbsup:

akka

Premium
First Name
Ben
looking good mate greywash looks spot on :thumbsup:

mxtattoo

Premium
First Name
Rob
tidy

looks good nice shading and tight lines i bet your daughter is well pleased! :rolleyes: