Broken Finger

Hightower

Premium
First Name
Kerry
Was playing football yesterday when I dislocated my finger. Popped it back in myself (complete accident - didn't mean to do it myself!) and all felt fine. Woke up this morning in pain, went to hospital and have quite a nasty break on my little finger of my dominant hand.

Needs pinning so guess I'll not be doing much tattoo related in the next few weeks :(

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Was playing football yesterday when I dislocated my finger. Popped it back in myself (complete accident - didn't mean to do it myself!) and all felt fine. Woke up this morning in pain, went to hospital and have quite a nasty break on my little finger of my dominant hand.

Needs pinning so guess I'll not be doing much tattoo related in the next few weeks :(
Hi mate,sorry to hear about your injury.......good time to do lots of reading (tattoo related of course) :icon_wink:

Hightower

Premium
First Name
Kerry
Hi mate,sorry to hear about your injury.......good time to do lots of reading (tattoo related of course) :icon_wink:
Well, my kindle is all fully charged so can you make any recommendations? I've got A-Z Tattooing, Black Book, and the course files - anything else to throw into the mix?