Butterfly

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
DSCF1444.jpg Did this little tat on piggy to try out my two machines just purchased from Jamesb........nice machines james,cheers mate.:thumbsup:

Remove Ads

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
It's lovely - nice even lines and colour :thumbsup:

Suspected you'd be playing with your new toys today!! How were they? Did you find shader noisy particularly?

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
View attachment 922 Did this little tat on piggy to try out my two machines just purchased from Jamesb........nice machines james,cheers mate.:thumbsup:
Hi Mark

Thats a nice tatt. The shading looks nice is this how I should shade the waves on my koi tattoo? I see that you also have trouble getting the stencil lines off, I have tried loads of different cleaning chemicals but none of them work. Luckily stencil comes off easy on real skin.:thumbsup:

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
hi mark nice peice dude im glad u like them :thumbsup: i have other machines here apart from my new 1s but wouldnt sell them i wouldnt do it to some 1 id be emarrested :eek: passing on shit ;) happy hassle free tattooing :cool: enjoy

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
It's lovely - nice even lines and colour :thumbsup:

Suspected you'd be playing with your new toys today!! How were they? Did you find shader noisy particularly?
Hiya hun,
cheers for the comments,it was just a quick tat,15 mins,just to see how they run. The machines are sweet,nah,the shader has got a nice tone to it,yours might need adjusting.

Reaper G

Premium
First Name
Paul g
Nice Mark well done like the colour shading good lines I like new toys :thumbsup:

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Hi Mark

Thats a nice tatt. The shading looks nice is this how I should shade the waves on my koi tattoo? I see that you also have trouble getting the stencil lines off, I have tried loads of different cleaning chemicals but none of them work. Luckily stencil comes off easy on real skin.:thumbsup:
Hi Patrick,
cheers mate, yeah,if you do the shade on your waves like that, they will look a bit more real. Trying to get stencil lines off of the piggy is a nightmare mate,that's why the butterfly looks a bit faded,coz i rubbed it so hard.......;)

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
Realy nice work

Will you come TATTOO me pls even if its just what you do on piggys your work is great :clap: Ed:clap:

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Will you come TATTOO me pls even if its just what you do on piggys your work is great :clap: Ed:clap:
Hey Ed,
how ya doing ??
haha.....you pay for my flight & i will be over like a shot mate......:thumbsup: