December drawing contest now active! Here

Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Cake was dr

First Name
Tina
Did that intro grab any ones eye??? ;)
I'm tina btw!
Serious question, the ink we put in the cups, how long can it sit???

Jerry7297

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Jerry
As long as it is a clean sterile surface ink in the caps is usually there 4 hours or so. Black maybe longer like 6hrs. I usually wait till I am done outlining at least before I put out the colors. They tend to dry up, you can add a couple of drops of distilled water to them to help with that.

What are you exactly asking? If you mean can it sit overnight or something that would be a negative.

First Name
Tina
As long as it is a clean sterile surface ink in the caps is usually there 4 hours or so. Black maybe longer like 6hrs. I usually wait till I am done outlining at least before I put out the colors. They tend to dry up, you can add a couple of drops of distilled water to them to help with that.

What are you exactly asking? If you mean can it sit overnight or something that would be a negative.
You answered my exact question!!! Thank you!!! Also thanks for the tips šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ ur great! MAybe one day I'll be able to help u out with something!