Cant See Clear !!!!

People at the outline why i cant see where im going ???i dont see clear !! its all blur !! i see 2 lines not one and is difficult to see where im going!!!!!

flashhighland

Premium
First Name
Steve
I would say that's down to machine setup. You'll probably be getting some ink splatter causing another line. I'd say look into how to get your machines running perfect and you'll be ok.

Spiral

Premium
First Name
martin
i agree, could be your set up, i've posted a tuning guide in machine setup, you can download, you might find it useful, if it helps,its all good:icon_biggrin:

Patrick

Premium Gold
First Name
Patrick
As Steve and Martin said I think it is your machine set up. It sound like you are riding the tube and creating a smear line from the end of the tip as well as the line your needle is making. Check your machine is correctly set up and tuned and maybe try using a diamond tip as you will be able to see where you are going more easily.:icon_biggrin:

ASH13

Basic
First Name
TWM
As Steve and Martin said I think it is your machine set up. It sound like you are riding the tube and creating a smear line from the end of the tip as well as the line your needle is making. Check your machine is correctly set up and tuned and maybe try using a diamond tip as you will be able to see where you are going more easily.:icon_biggrin:
Theres nothing better than diamond tips for lining.

Also might want to try smearing a little vaseline on the area before tattooing.

lordbaalnox

Premium
First Name
Lee
also

make sure you have a really good stretch on the skin because you will get vibration from your machine transfer to the skin as you line, if the stretch aint good enough it will produce the blurr type effect your talking about

remember your stencil is there as a guide, sometimes it is very important to stick to the stencil but in other cases you can come off stencil a little and it will make no difference to the design, that though is your call

also

make sure you have a really good stretch on the skin because you will get vibration from your machine transfer to the skin as you line, if the stretch aint good enough it will produce the blurr type effect your talking about

remember your stencil is there as a guide, sometimes it is very important to stick to the stencil but in other cases you can come off stencil a little and it will make no difference to the design, that though is your call

You have absolute right my friend!!!!this was thereason!!!i found out that stretsing the skin more the blur effect disapear!!! :) :) :)