Cartridges for Cheyenne Hawk

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Don't know if any of you use the Hawk or may be considering one but there is a Canadian company called T Tech who manufacture the needle cartridges for a fraction of the cost of the own brand. I ordered some last week and they arrived yesterday. Saved well over£100 on what I'd have paid in uk.

Remove Ads
G

gurg

Thanks for the tip!! This will save me some serious money :icon_biggrin:
2 weeks ago I have bought my first machine and it's a cheyenne hawk.... now I'm trying to buy the first stuff as needles, ink, practice skin etc. etc....so if you have more of these valuable tips...pls let me know

Thanks again

maggot

Premium
Media
First Name
colin
i got a catalogue from starr tattoo supplies today and they sell cheyenne hawk cartridges aswell

maggot

Premium
Media
First Name
colin
you should order a starr catalogue then because there cheaper 0800 0851 216 my local tattoist reccomended them

malagaspike

Premium
First Name
Nigel
Hi everyone , seriously didnt mean this to be marketing , i know alot of people were interested in this machine and i use one myself and just thought i would do myself a small website and could help fellow members out . I buy my equipment here locally and thought the prices were competitive and pass it on , the profit is pennys like everything else these days . I am a tattooist not a sales rep so maybe i shouldnt have bothered last thing i want to do is upset anyone , i love this site and follow it reguarly. Cheers.

RTats

RTats
Premium
First Name
Rob
seriously didnt mean this to be marketing.
Hello Malaga - no, please, market away - I was making you aware that price wise you werent really competing with the UK market - but if you did, you would definitely get more interest.

But definitely - market away! oh, and did I mention "Price War"? :icon_evil:

maggot

Premium
Media
First Name
colin
hi malaga i was only passing on information i recently came across theres lots of good priced stuff in the starr catalogue some very nice priced studio furniture aswell for anyone interested