First Name
Mark
DSCF1486.JPG did this today.

Remove Ads

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony
Nice tat mark,you did a good job of it,looks very oriental.

How long did it take you, and what size needles did u use ?

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
OK so i been gone for awhile an what you do , went ahead an got better at tattooing sigh i feel so alone anymore . :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: Ed :icon_cool:

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Nice tat mark,you did a good job of it,looks very oriental.

How long did it take you, and what size needles did u use ?
Thanks mate,i had to do it in two sessions,she got quite sore first time so had to stop & it was only her second tat.....i lined it with a standard 3rl,& did the rest with a 7mag...over all it took around 5 hours,with lots of breaks,she was not very good with the pain bless her.

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony
ya did well mate, 5 hours wow i bet ya talked about everything in that time lol

its a good way to get to know people.

i bet she was pleased when it was over.

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
ya did well mate, 5 hours wow i bet ya talked about everything in that time lol

its a good way to get to know people.

i bet she was pleased when it was over.
yeah,we had a good old natter mate,she sat much better for today's session,& she loved the finished tat.

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Nice work Mark, lines especially good considering using 3rl. What ink do you use, I have just bought some new eternal ink and it is very good for pastel colours.

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Nice work Mark, lines especially good considering using 3rl. What ink do you use, I have just bought some new eternal ink and it is very good for pastel colours.
Hi Patrick,
i use "ONE" black ink & Iron butterfly colours at the moment.....i want to try eternal ink,is it good ??

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Hi Patrick,
i use "ONE" black ink & Iron butterfly colours at the moment.....i want to try eternal ink,is it good ??
Hi Mark
I have previously used Kashoku ink which came with my kit, but have started replacing with Eternal as I need to. They are really good and have a hugh range of colours. I have heared that ONE black is good so will give it a try. I have previously tried Talens, but not sure that it is genuine as it is not so good as Kashoku or Kumo Suri and everybody else rates it highly. I did buy it from Ebay and the label looks a bit dodgy so probably not genuine and it has a strange smell. I won't risk using it on real skin just in case. Barber and the tattoo shop are good on price for Eternal at present so maybe worth a look. At a recent local tattoo convention I noticed that the majority of artists were using Eternal followed by Intenze and Siver Back and ONE were the most popular blacks. I was also quite surprised to see Stigma rotary machines being used by several artists, especially for shading and blending. I digress as usual but really would recommend Eernal.