P Cheyenne Hawk Copies

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
I don't know how good they are but on ebay you can get a rip off copy of the cheyenne hawk machine, power supply, inks and needles for *£106 and it comes in the same colours as the real ones, the ebay item number is 280756417461
it's worth a look if money is tight, also for the people who can afford and are going to buy a real one, watch out for cheap copies.

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony
Re: Cheyenne Hawk Copies ÂÂ*£106

look pretty good tone, must be a good machine if its from the tattop shop.

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony

I thought it was the tattoo shop at first but they are called tattooeshop so they probably nothing to do with thetattooshop, I'v sent them an email to see if they do the needle cartridges and if they do then send me a price list, I don't think cheyenne hawk people will like it very much but it is about time they had some serious competitors, this may just make them adjust there prices to compete.

steveo9441

Premium
First Name
Steve

I have bid on it, it's worth a gamble ... lol

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony

It got the better of me steve,I already use the hawk and it real is a great machine and so after seeing the one on ebay for *£106 i pressed buy now, i asked for a blue one but it seems they have only got black left, if the machine is not so good may be the power supply is, any way worth a gamble to me to.

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony

Let us know what its like tone, be nice if it runs like the hawk.

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony

I will do, you get some needles with it so if they seem ok ill be able let the people using the hawk know, going by the email i received from the same company they will work out at about 60p each where as the official ones are about 2.50 each, big saving.

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony

There is even more fake hawks on ebay item number 270841540018 these are really taking the p, they are selling them as the originals they cost *£275 and according to the cheyenne hawk company they don't even run, at least with the other ones that cost about *£105 they didn't say they where the original hawk they sold them as permanent makeup machines so if you want a cheap copy of the hawk then buy one of them and change the motor for a good one and maybe the power supply is half decent.

Spiral

Premium
First Name
martin

It got the better of me steve,I already use the hawk and it real is a great machine and so after seeing the one on ebay for *£106 i pressed buy now, i asked for a blue one but it seems they have only got black left, if the machine is not so good may be the power supply is, any way worth a gamble to me to.
keep us posted, it would be great to hear your review on this copy and how it compares to the real deal.:icon_smile:

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony

i have got that one with the power supply and needles and i was very surprised when i opened it, the build quality seems good until i started to use it and compared it to the real hawk, when i turned the grip to get more needle out nothing happens, i can hear the ratchet clicking but the the needle just stays where it is, the jack lead just didn't work and so i used the one i had already got, the needles are useless, the power supply and foot switch actually aren't bad except the power supply only goes up and down in increments of 10 so say you want to set it to 95 well you can't it's 90 or 100, in fact i have had it for about 4 weeks and i have only used it once, and that was for about 5 mins on practise skin, if you are thinking of buying i would say don't wast your money and if you think maybe it's a different one and it could be better than the one i have got, it isn't, it's the same people.

tatteredone

Premium
First Name
Steve

Thanks for the heads up toetoe! Saved a lot of us some money just now.

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony

Great stuff, so something good as come out of me buying crap, i think if it wasn't for this site we probably all would of made a lot more mistakes than we have.

Spiral

Premium
First Name
martin

i have got that one with the power supply and needles and i was very surprised when i opened it, the build quality seems good until i started to use it and compared it to the real hawk, when i turned the grip to get more needle out nothing happens, i can hear the ratchet clicking but the the needle just stays where it is, the jack lead just didn't work and so i used the one i had already got, the needles are useless, the power supply and foot switch actually aren't bad except the power supply only goes up and down in increments of 10 so say you want to set it to 95 well you can't it's 90 or 100, in fact i have had it for about 4 weeks and i have only used it once, and that was for about 5 mins on practise skin, if you are thinking of buying i would say don't wast your money and if you think maybe it's a different one and it could be better than the one i have got, it isn't, it's the same people.
nice one thanks for that, guess you get what you pay for eh, like everything its worth saving to get quality.