P Cheyenne hawk

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
Hi everyone, I'v been looking at the cheyenne hawk rotary machine and I'm about to buy one, it says in most of the reviews i have looked at that it will work with most power supplies, has anybody using the hawk had any problems with there power supplies and has anybody seen them on sale for less than *£340, thanks.

regards
Tony

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
I'm well happy, I have been bidding on a cheynenne hawk on ebay, the person was selling it because he couldn't get used to it, he was selling the hawk machine and 4 boxes of needles almost full, there was no buy it now so it was bidding all the way, I bid up to *£200 pound and it stayed there for two days and then with 4 minuets to go somebody out bid me, so I waited until there was 15 seconds to go and then i bid *£290, the most i was prepared t bid and i got it for *£280, happy days.

regards
Tony

Kaz

Karen
Premium
First Name
Karen
I have a hawk. Paid full price from Killer ink... MHO is don't go near ebay or anyone selling them on the cheap. Likely to be fake and you'll have no product cover. The hawk comes with a five year warranty.

13crows

Premium
First Name
neil
got mine of ebay from a tattooist with 2 grips and i use my cyclone 360 as a power supply with no problems ,,,just watch out for there needles ive noticed you get a few hooked ones on the liners ,,had this twice now ..never had a problem with my coil machine needles ,,,guess iv just been lucky with my normal ones...going to pay out for a decent rotary now to keep the price down on the needles....

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony
so it was you bidding agaist me tony lol just kidding, nice buy, i need anoth rotary just cant decide at the mo

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
anyone anything to say on the Dragonfly? thinking I'd like one....