Cheyenne Hawk?

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi everyone,

I went to the North Lakes Tat convention at the weekend (it was fab btw!), and saw that the vast majority of the 'pro's' are using the Hawk.
They looked a doddle to use - much more like holding a pen/pencil - much lighter - and really quiet.
Now I know many of you will say stick to coil machines - but I hate having to mess about with the setting up... I know again, many of you enjoy the machine pfaffing part - and I appreciate that - but maybe it's a girl thing? I find it really inconvenient and it takes me ages....
What's your honest thoughts about the Hawk - I know it's expensive - but hey - so are many of the good 'branded' coils, and even tho the needles are cartridge, by the time you cost up a needle, a grip/tip - you aren't that far away?
Guess I'm just trying to convince myself...
Anyone got one/used one/like it/dislike it?

Help!!!

Remove Ads

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
Well now

Dawn to be perfectly honest with you , Ive never seen nor herd of one till now but if it feels good to your hand an you like it then go for it Ed :icon_cool:

maggot

Premium
Media
First Name
colin
personally dawn i would say stick to coils for the moment i heard that nicky hurtado was using them and as gone back to coils

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.