Cheyenne Hawks Sale

MURK

Premium
First Name
craig
Noticed a few cheyenne hawk full kits goin for *£400 on ebay the seller has 10 just thought id let you know cus apparently they go for much more

Remove Ads

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
It's seems a bit to cheap really, he says he has got ten of them, you would think that they would fly out but he hasn't sold any yet, i think people are thinking the same, normally when it's to good to be true then it isn't.

MURK

Premium
First Name
craig
True there are some dodgy sellers, but if feedbacks good n u can contact em an maybe sort cash on collection then its all good, ive had a few dodgy sales too but paypal has always sorted

Daz

Premium
First Name
Darren
Thought i would give it a shot, covered by paypal and had good comunication with the seller.

RTats

RTats
Premium
First Name
Rob
just saw the ebay add... really can't help wondering which truck is missing a box of ten Hawks :icon_lol:

Will be watching the thread for review of the items...

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
Great stuff Daz, I hope they are the real deal, it makes you wonder where he had them from to be able to sell them for *£400 and make a profit, i think the hawk machine itself is worth every penny but the power supply in my opinion is well over priced, and also the needle cartridges could be cheaper so don't forget about the t-tech needles they are a good half price and i can not see how the t-tech needle cartridge can damage the machine it is probably the cheyenne hawk company saying that they are harmful to the hawk machine just so you will buy there needles.

RTats

RTats
Premium
First Name
Rob
Great stuff Daz, I hope they are the real deal, it makes you wonder where he had them from to be able to sell them for *£400 and make a profit, i think the hawk machine itself is worth every penny but the power supply in my opinion is well over priced, and also the needle cartridges could be cheaper so don't forget about the t-tech needles they are a good half price and i can not see how the t-tech needle cartridge can damage the machine it is probably the cheyenne hawk company saying that they are harmful to the hawk machine just so you will buy there needles.
I use TTech and I actually find them more reliable than the genuine cartridges. I have had a few seized genuines and no problems whatsoever with the TTech ones.