Chinese Names???

ASH13

Basic
First Name
TWM
I have a guy that wants his mothers name tattooed on him in Chinese. I have no idea where to find something like that. help please.

Remove Ads

marked 4 life

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Andy
If you dont find the name you need, let me know, I have a disc of chinese names and it may be on there.

Tarantula

Premium
First Name
Jais
Unless his mother is Chinese then he won't get her name in chinese characters, the closest you can get is some words that are phonetically similar to the syllables in her name, this can end up with him having something totally nonsensical tattoo'd on him or something really offensive, or maybe walk about with the Chinese equivalent of "I'm a Twat!"

My advice? Stay away from Chinese/Japanese "names" and find out her birth flower, favorite flower, birthstone or something that means/meant a lot to her and have the Chinese characters for that done instead.

Titan-Ink

Titan-Ink
Premium
First Name
Steve Morris
I get the client to research it and then i do what they want, that way, you can't be blamed :)

stealth

Premium
First Name
rob
lol @ SkinEd (that boys not right :icon_wink:) as with marked 4 life if your stuck mate give me a shout :icon_idea: