Chucky Experiment!

X DEBS X

Basic
First Name
Debbie
Hi guys, heres a practice piece i did yesterday. I was going to do a normal colour portrait of chucky at first but thought how can i change it up a bit, so then i thought i'd do a zombie chucky... then i came up with this, so i thought id give it a go as its a little different. :icon_smile:

Tattooz

Premium Gold
First Name
Dave
Excellent. Your work is pretty amazing. cant believe you are not already hitting the skin on a daily basis. Im sure if you showed your pictures from here to any studio, you would instantly get interest.
Brilliant!

flashhighland

Premium
First Name
Steve
Agreed! Debs, that's brilliant. Love it. I've always thought some good coverage where you can't see the skin always makes tattoos really stand out.
Great detail.

Viper65

Basic
First Name
MIKE
Everything about this is incredible from the line work to the color gradients. Youve got lights, mid-tones and darks. This is exactly how a GOOD tattoo should be...

You would likely not be hired in a shop just because they would be afraid you would take ALL of the business!!~~~~~~:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

X DEBS X

Basic
First Name
Debbie
Thanks for all the great comments guys, i really appreciate it!

Hey goldy, im good thanks, how have u been getting on with your practising?

Patrick

Premium Gold
First Name
Patrick
Hi Debs
That is brilliant as usual, you really are an incredible artist. Would you mind sharing with us how you achieved such a great tattoo as I really would love to be able to do this. As well as what needles, machines, inks etc could you explain how you actually went about the whole proceedure? Hope you don't mind this request but I feel we could all benefit from this.:icon_biggrin:

Fozz

Premium
First Name
Michael
I love this, the gradient at the top is flawless and looks so realistic. Excellent.....

I too, would be interested in knowing how this was achieved......

X DEBS X

Basic
First Name
Debbie
Thanks patrick. I used a 3rl, 5rm, 11rm. I started with the darkest colours and finished with white. I did touch bits up at the end that needed darkening aswell.

Inks used where moms dark and light greens and dark red, eternal blue, pink, yellow and white, kuro sumi outlining black.

I started the darkest places on the face with greywash, then layered over with the greens.

:icon_smile: