Whats up tattoo lovers, glad to meet you all
Froggman13
So my question is why am i having so many problems with packing color

Remove Ads

Froggman13

Basic
First Name
Justin
ok well dont need to be rude about it, thought this was a help me tattoo sight not put people down. thanks for the help bro

marked 4 life

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Andy
ok well dont need to be rude about it, thought this was a help me tattoo sight not put people down. thanks for the help bro
I think it was meant tongue in cheek, you asked a direct question, you got a direct answer đŸ˜‚ i would of probably said poor technique and inexperience, it means the same as you suck đŸ˜‚
We dont know anything about you, the level that you currently are, pieces you have done on practice skin, how many on real skin, the equipment you use, ink brand, needle selection, the list is long.

Do you have a photo of your work so we can determine the prblem.

Last edited:

fylfot

Premium Plus
First Name
david
it could be that you are not using enough voltage on your coil machine..... are you using coils? go premium and progress from there.

TexasPT

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
With a picture and some information it would have been easier to give you a better answer.

If I posted "why won't my car start?" and left it at that, how much information could anyone possibly give me???

When I had trouble packing color it's because my technique sucked.

Yours sucks...but until you actually give some information that's all you get. Let me know when you're ready to find out WHY it sucks...we can make it happen if you actually share some things.

troub1edsou1z

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Tom
I agree with Mark. Without anything to go by the direct answer is, "your technique sucks"! It would probably be safe to say that even with reference, it's going to come down to "your technique sucks" which simply means you do not have the understanding of how to pack pigment into the skin properly! Hence why your are on this site to begin with. Post up some stuff you have done You'll get better responses, I also have to add that without going premium, your questions are only going to get limited basic answers......