Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Colouring in Question

First Name
Dale
Thread starter #1
Hi all, a newbie here, I've recently tattooed a scorpion on my leg,which i'm quite pleased with as it was my first I did myself. The question is what is the best type of needle to use for colouring? as it seemed to take me ages using 13Mag and 8 round, i thought i'd coloured in a lot untill i wiped it and found there was hardly anything there. Also whats the difference between a Liner and a Shader machine? I have two machines supplied with a kit I brought. I hope someone can help, and yes I will eventually upgrade. Thanks in advance.

Tattooz

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Dave
Welcome to the site,
Can you post a picture of the tattoo, and we may be able to point you in the right direction as to why it may have taken a long time. 13 mag seems very big for a scorpion?

Tattooz

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Dave
Something like this should be done as a beginner with a 9 round shader. As you develop, maybe a 7 mag, but 13 mag is WAY too big. If you can become a premium member, you will find the info you need. Its worth it, believe me!

First Name
Frankie B
premium membership

to become a premium member does not cost much .Take it from a beginner its worth every pennie.theres alot in the book to help you get started,not to mention the downloads sections ,videos,flash an much more .Im from the states an i can tell ya we have nothing like this here ,its worth it join when you can but join if you are new to tattooing .:cool:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Would agree

Yes - definitely worth the money to upgrade. The manual is very clear and gives loads of info.