Comments Needed

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
In my humble opinion James,i would say that is an amateur tattoo ;)

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
heres the lil story behind this lol ,,,,,,
the new shop that had its graaaaand open on friday just gone had the local news paper there a big lazer show n stuff in short lotts n lots of hype to this shop opening,,,,,,,,

then this was the 1st peice to be produced from there please do bare in mind 20 yrs as a award winning airbrush and tattoo artist (soo claiming to be a serrious "pro"!!!) :eek:

stealth

Premium
First Name
rob
With respect.... it could be better, wrong choice of coulors & the lines are a "tad" thick but if the customer is happy then "happy days !" :icon_cool:

marked 4 life

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Andy
Not shop quality and read his wall, drugs, robbing, death, shooters, dogs ...... gives tattooists a bad name lol!

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony
not very good for a shop, maybe the client took the image in and said i want it like this, but then again i would be tempted to change it a bit.

Reminds me of an old tat.

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
All I'll say is, would not let him touch me!!

khosmy

Premium
Media
First Name
Edgar Valerio
Besides the star is not proportional (that there is always the chance it was on purpose), the pink filling is not totally done and the shades almost look like it is the start of a filling (they are too strong)...

Personally i don't think i would do a tattoo from that person either...

And if that was a design the client took to make exactly like it is in the picture, and in the end the client was really happy, if it was me i would have either turned it down or tried to change the design to make it look better, because that really isn't the kind of work i would like to have my name connected too.

Last edited:

Tarantula

Premium
First Name
Jais
I've seen better first attempts, so if that's a pro tattooist then there's hope for us all!

inkstar

Premium
First Name
OG
ive seen better ,but like some one said she may of wanted it to look that way this is the hard thing about tattooing is doing things you no will not look good but its what they want [ to me it looks like cheap inks as well ]