P cool trick

TexasPT

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
http://instagr.am/p/CAk50yDCIus/
he puts a dot in the middle of the line so the eye is drawn to stay on course...pretty smart.

and soulstare22 he's doing this with an 18rs. Not sure if there is enough information to help, but at least you know it can be done single pass. Sounds like that machine is chugging but his hand is moving pretty quick.

soulstare22

Premium
First Name
Timmy
i know it can be done in a single pass, but i would have to go twice as slow. cool trick tho, lining reminds me of putting in golf. u wanna drive the ball through the hole not to it.

MalligaMallan

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Malin
@tattoo.morth.art
I always look a little ahead of where I actually line. Like 1-2cm ahead of the needle. I almost don't even focus my eyes.

Dazza

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Daryl
He’s riding the tip too ?

TexasPT

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
Yes I looked at some other videos of his and he’s just got a tiny gap 👍
that is what I've been trying to do lately. No more super needle hang trying to be cool like the pros...just close as hell and it's easier to maintain depth. IMO. did that machine make it???

Dazza

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Daryl
that is what I've been trying to do lately. No more super needle hang trying to be cool like the pros...just close as hell and it's easier to maintain depth. IMO. did that machine make it???
It says it’s in Chicago 😂 still waiting for a plane ,I didn’t expect to see it within 2-3 weeks

TexasPT

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
LOL...that's what you get for being so far from Texas. :)