Critical battery pack

Dazza

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Daryl
Hi all I hope your all well , I just ordered the new critical battery pack as it’s just become available and back in stock , I watched a load of reviews and everyone seems very happy with them , I was saving for a flux after losing my money on the Cheyenne unlimited, but now I’ll have a battery xion and a battery Cheyenne pen and ever other machine I own , I know there a bit more expensive than the Chinese versions,but blow China id rather give my money to the USA ,also these won’t be available in Australia for a good while yet ,stay safe all

Attachments

• 6CF2D12B-702E-456F-8F2D-35D98AB996B1.jpeg
    6CF2D12B-702E-456F-8F2D-35D98AB996B1.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 0

Dazza

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Daryl
Well I ordered them yesterday,night time in the USA and woke up this morning to a email that said they had been sent and will be here Monday , that pretty awesome , I’ll keep you posted but all reviews I’ve seen so far are excellent,
I was looking at those. can't wait to hear what you think about it.

Dazza

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Daryl
Well I received the battery pack yesterday ,it took six days from the USA to Australia, I know battery packs aren’t new ,loads of Chinese brands ,and a few other better brands , but critical are an awesome power supply company and these batteries are quality, I was saving for a flux after being robbed of the Cheyenne unlimited machines , but now I feel instead of getting a new machine , every machine I all ready own has become new and I can’t wait to try them all out with the batteries, the batteries weigh 51 grams each , pretty light ,on a pen machine they move the weight /‘ balance to the center of the machine ,which still fell perfectly fine , and on regular rotary machines they add a bit of weight to the rear , but it still just fells like a clip cord with a sleeve on the back , and actually fells like it steadies the machine , I know there not the cheapest options available,but definitely quality , if you were thing of going for a wireless machine and already own a Cheyenne pen or Xion ,or bishop wand , get the battery pack instead and enjoy your old machines again , stay safe all

Remove Ads

Attachments

• 40C755AA-361E-4FB4-B63E-4778A48B50F3.jpeg
    40C755AA-361E-4FB4-B63E-4778A48B50F3.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 3

allinkedup

Premium
First Name
ron
How are you liking the packs? I ordered a couple from Bishop today... assume they will be similar

Dazza

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Daryl
How are you liking the packs? I ordered a couple from Bishop today... assume they will be similar
There great so far , I haven’t had a chance to give them a full work out yet as I’ve been busy with other stuff , the bishop battery looks cool ,but it’s a little heavier than the critical, the critical battery are 2 ounces and the bishop are 3 ounces so just a bit of extra back weight, I have a few cheyenne machines so I wanted that connection too , let’s us know when you get the bishops

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.