December drawing contest now active! Here

Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Cyclone 360 Power pack

Tattooz

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Dave
I purchased a power pack from The Tattoo Shop last week. I then went on to read other forums about what to expect. backwards i know, but i was excited and just bought it. It cost me *£99 by the way.

Some of the reviews i read werent very good, saying that the version 1 and 2 units just stopped working after a while for no apparent reason. I was quite pleased that the one i was getting was a version 3 unit which was updated supposedly.

Anyway, the day after it turned up, so i took it upstairs, unpacked it and gave it a whirl. I was well pissed off when it flashed up as version 2 on the digital screen! I wrote to them and said what i had read about them, and they told me to return it, which i did.
They then send me an email with a link to a website that was listing this product. At the bottom of the page it said THIS IS A VERSION 3, BUT WILL STILL SHOW VERSION 2 ON THE READOUT. What a load of bollox!

They have just refunded me thank god. Seemed a nice bit of kit though. More or less same as Eikon.
c360.jpg