P Cyclone 360 Power Supply?

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Hi Martin,
I have been told by a pro ( a friend ) that they are unreliable,he said that if you set up a machine on it,then put the same machine on a different cyclone,you will get different readings ???

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
for this price range I don't think you can expect a great deal, I take on board what Mark say's but it doesn't rely matter as long as it keeps your machine running nice and steady, I have just had a Hurricane I got it for about *£40, it got volts, Htz, duty and up to 4 presets, the time and a stop watch, with brackets galore so you can put it on the wall or stick it to a table but I still go by sound, if my machine sounds good and works the way I want it to i'm happy, if you like the cyclone 360 then go for it.

13crows

Premium
First Name
neil
i use the cyclone never had any probs with it so far,,,,would like to try my machines on another thou just to see if there is a difference ,,would be interesting ,,,i used to set up my old machines on an old tv set, used to find the sweet spot everytime then fine tune by ear and feel...was told by other artists from other sites to never rely on the settings from a power pack ,,,now i dont need to as i only use cheyenne there like learning all again but no sound lol