Dam I did it again

Dazza

Premium Gold
25 Jul 2016
Media
Perth
First Name
Daryl
Hi all ,does any one else have a really bad habit of buying machines 😂 I was just looking at the local tattoo supply shop [5000 kms away ] and saw they only had one camo fk irons flux left ,they are the only retailer of fk in Australia , and I’d also see that fk in the USA had sold out , so I press buy with out a care in the world ,forgetting that my wife would kill me when she finds out 😂 835FDBBF-FA47-4948-A581-30CF30172B89.png

Cyberthrasher

Premium
23 Sep 2019
US
First Name
Allen
well, your problem isn't that you bought it. Your problem is that you haven't found a way to sneak it past her ;)
The best way is to sneak it in, stash it away in the bottom of a supply pile, then pull it out in a few months when "looking for something" and say "Dam, I forgot I picked this guy up! It's been sitting here forever". Works about 10% of the time!

Dazza

Premium Gold
25 Jul 2016
Media
Perth
First Name
Daryl
well, your problem isn't that you bought it. Your problem is that you haven't found a way to sneak it past her ;)
The best way is to sneak it in, stash it away in the bottom of a supply pile, then pull it out in a few months when "looking for something" and say "Dam, I forgot I picked this guy up! It's been sitting here forever". Works about 10% of the time!
That’s an awesome idea ,just need to hide the dread it card receipt for the next month too 😂

Cyberthrasher

Premium
23 Sep 2019
US
First Name
Allen
You’ve used these before I can tell 😂
Thankfully not, being the sole earner in the house. I pretty much have free range on the money. But I run in guitarist circles and we have to help come up with lots of lines to sneak in the next new guitar when guys get drawn into the music store. :ROFLMAO:

sheyd

Premium
24 Jul 2020
Michigan, USA
First Name
Shey
sheycreative
im so jealous. ughhhhh I want a new machine soooooo bad.
I've had to glue my CNC Q2, 3 times cause the motor keeps falling out of place.

MalligaMallan

Premium Gold
17 Dec 2014
Media
Stockholm
First Name
Malin
@tattoo.morth.art
I've had to glue my CNC Q2, 3 times cause the motor keeps falling out of place.

Interesting. I guess that may be the downside to buying cheap machines? I recently bought a cnc q2. Haven't had the opportunity to try it yet, as the battery never showed up. Another downside to buying cheap 🙄 I borrowed my friends battery, and that broke down before I even got a chance to try it. Another downside to............yeah you get the picture.

I'm really glad I already have my two Scorpions, even if I have tattoo issues with them. But that's because of me, not the machines.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.