Dammit!!! Cheap Chinese Craaaaaaaaaap!

flashhighland

Premium
Media
First Name
Steve
Ok... I may of thought that cheap Chinese kits were great for starters to get the idea and feel of tattooing if only to serve as a cheap way to find out whether they enjoy it or can do it..... I kinda still stand by that.
Mine has completely packed up tonight and I could of thrown it through the bloody window. It takes me flippin' ages to set up in account of not having a spare room to set up permanently in along. I also got a new liner today which cost a few quid and so couldn't wait to use it... Set up, defrosted piggy, plugged in and.. NOTHING! aaaaaarrrrrrghghgghghhg.
This is me venting my anger.
So far from the cheap kit, 3 months in.. the liner machine broke, the shader machine stopped working and the power supply has now given up. Shiiiiiiite.
If you buy cheap, expect to buy twice!
I've bought a good new liner and my new shader arrives tomorrow. I'm about to go online now and buy a new power supply!
:icon_frown:

Remove Ads

khosmy

Premium
Media
First Name
Edgar Valerio
Like i always say... kits aren't really worth it, because instead of spending money only once, you got to spend 2 or 3 times, and even if you didn't like tattooing after "trying out", you could still get most of the money back by selling the good stuff, wile with that crap... most of it goes straight to the garbage bin.

flashhighland

Premium
Media
First Name
Steve
Like i always say... kits aren't really worth it, because instead of spending money only once, you got to spend 2 or 3 times, and even if you didn't like tattooing after "trying out", you could still get most of the money back by selling the good stuff, wile with that crap... most of it goes straight to the garbage bin.
Yep! Totally agree. Well, you live and learn.:icon_rolleyes:

Viper65

Basic
First Name
MIKE
Hey, check out my Review of the Hildebrandt Kits mate, they ARE worth it. No kidding!

Last edited:

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony
Its like most things in life u get what u pay for, lucky u wasnt in the middle of doing a tat on a person, well worth paying out extra for good set up. Or make ur own.

Some cheap ones last longer, review and aways ask questions on here, ur get all the help from this site.

Hope ur not waiting long to get tattooing again

flashhighland

Premium
Media
First Name
Steve
Definately. Well i've now god a spanking new Hurricane power supply and a decent shader and liner which cost a bit although not crazy money. *£75 - *£100. They seem pretty good so i'm going to see how I get on with them. I did the outline on a Betty Page piece I sketched out last night and it's all going good. Hopefully i'll get it finished tonight and i'll stick a picture up.
Everythings good! Back up and running!