Day Tattoo Course with AJ at UTat2

flashhighland

Premium
Media
First Name
Steve
yesterday I had a great day off work. I popped down for a days intense tattoo training with AJ from UTAT2.co.uk.
He was brilliant and i certainly recommend anyone to go and see him. All my questions answered, everything explained really well on a 1 on 1 basis. Only *£150 too which I think is a fantastic price for a whole days tuition.
He covers everything!
Thought I'd give him a shout out on here, I know a few others have mentioned him before as that's how I came across this forum!

On separate note, I had a brilliant custom designed forearm tattoo done by a guy a few month back who's won this years UKs best male tattooist at TattooJam only to find out yesterday some other tattooist had stole the design and put it on one of her clients and tried to pass it off as 'her style'... I was livid. It's a horrible feeling to be on the receiving end of! Flash, sure, getting ideas and inspiration and pinching the odd bit from custom work.. Fair do's... Copying like for like (and not doing a great job) of someone's custom one off design? Not cool!!!! Aaaarrrrgh.
I'm sure there's mixed feelings on this. I know where I stand after having this happen to me.

Tattooz

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Dave
I'm there tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a great day. Ive done quite a few on skin, but just to have the extra knowledge, and be shown the correct way by experience will be great.

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
I went to A.J's about a year ago and i would defiantly recommend a day with him for *£150, it's better than any dvd or book you can buy, i don't know if it's the same now but i got a manual covering everything that we covered on the day, just incase i forget anything.

Tattooz

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Dave
Loved it. Help with registration and machine speeds etc was great. I'm sure i will be seeing him again! Luckily hes in my home town which helps.:icon_cheesygrin: