Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Design for Shop

Jerry7297

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Jerry
Excellent rendering, really nice. Big fan of the tones in this and the hand. I am missing the hood, but how could you cover that big head... LOL.

dirtnail

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Pieter
Awesome design! (y)

The textures in the skull are really amazing... they do make the cloak and scythe a bit bland though. Imho the image could use some more details/definition there.

And the cutoff of the cloak is bothering me a bit... the hard lines/contrast of the cloak on the cloudy grey background give the guy a bit of a sticker feel. Maybe move the background up to level it with the cloak or make it darker at the bottom so the cloak blends into it? Dunno...

But sick piece of artwork you did there! I definitely want one for my suitcase :D

balooka

Premium
First Name
Jay
(y)
Nice, but personally don’t really like the papyrus font. The spacing of “tattoo” in the first image is not consistent . Maybe move tattoo more to the left and add “Co” to the right if the handle. To even it out? But overall an image I”d expect from a tattoo shop,, not dure you”ll stand out of the crowd with this?

Maybe I should just be quiet.

(y)

MalligaMallan

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Malin
(y)
Nice, but personally don’t really like the papyrus font. The spacing of “tattoo” in the first image is not consistent . Maybe move tattoo more to the left and add “Co” to the right if the handle. To even it out? But overall an image I”d expect from a tattoo shop,, not dure you”ll stand out of the crowd with this?

Maybe I should just be quiet.

(y)
We're here to make each other develop, not to pat each other's backs.

TexasPT

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
I dig it...that would be a cool sticker/t-shirt