Disposable tubes...

Freshhy

Premium
First Name
Beth
Hey guys it’s been a minute! Hope your all coping ok in lockdown wherever you are?!

So my post is about going fully disposable, I’m hoping someone can point me in the right direction 🤞🏼
im looking for disposable tubes but only the top half ( if that makes sense). I’ve got disposable tubes but only the bit that goes below the grip, I’m trying to no avail to find tubez that go above the grip but the ones I’ve found either come as one long tube and non adjustable grip with varying needles ( I don’t need needles or bottom tubes as I have LOOOOOADS) I just want the grip and upper tubes that are disposable and don’t cost an arm and a leg to buy. Any help guys, I’d be sooo appreciativ 🥺🙏🏼

TexasPT

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
the disposable tips like you have are built to be used with non-disposable grips.

what kind of grip are you using that you are only going disposable with tips/tops? Are you autoclaving it?

Freshhy

Premium
First Name
Beth
the disposable tips like you have are built to be used with non-disposable grips.

what kind of grip are you using that you are only going disposable with tips/tops? Are you autoclaving it?
Ahhh so I’d have to buy the tubes and grips together as they come prepackaged disposable?

I’m using a standard aluminium grip and top atm, yeah I autoclave it after each use and soak it in boiling water and dettol for good measure

gadsden1776

Premium
First Name
n
I like my standard grips (morphix, and some heavy steel) on my coils and evader.

Painful pleasures has a disposable tube tip combo that I like. I think they sell just the upper as well.