Distilled Water

mxtattoo

Premium
First Name
Rob
Hi all just wondering where on the highstreet can i buy distilled water ? I have tried all supermarkets and chemists but always get completly blank looks when i ask. I know i can get it from ebay but the postal charges are usually higher than the price of the product.thank you in advance for your reply. Cheers, Rob.:icon_lol:

Remove Ads

Chops

Premium
First Name
Steve
Hi all just wondering where on the highstreet can i buy distilled water ? I have tried all supermarkets and chemists but always get completly blank looks when i ask. I know i can get it from ebay but the postal charges are usually higher than the price of the product.thank you in advance for your reply. Cheers, Rob.:icon_lol:
Try an auto shop, somewhere that sells car accessories and stuff like that. Some service stations (gas stations) may also have it, as it's also important component of car batteries.

Good luck!

khosmy

Premium
Media
First Name
Edgar Valerio
Here in Portugal i don't have that kind of problem, since barely all supermarkets sell that, but in your case, i would go with Chop's advice, try some auto shop, or something in that area, you will probably find there.

TrueBlue

Basic
First Name
mR Kai
Why buy it? Just fill up your kettle and boil. Then when its cooled down its distilled, you could even bottle it if you want.

This is what you have todo for babys because they have to have distilled water.

Hope this helps

Deziner

The Bitch!
Premium
First Name
Claire
Why buy it? Just fill up your kettle and boil. Then when its cooled down its distilled, you could even bottle it if you want.

This is what you have todo for babys because they have to have distilled water.

Hope this helps
As far as i'm aware, that is just a mythe. Distilled water is actually the steam produced from the boiling water. I may be wrong, but that is what i remember from back in the school chemistry days. :icon_cool:

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
Claire is right, for the amount you will need in each tattoo you could hold a tilted glass over the kettle's out let and you will get distilled water, I know two tattoo artists who just use water from the tap, with no problems at all.

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
As far as i'm aware, that is just a mythe. Distilled water is actually the steam produced from the boiling water. I may be wrong, but that is what i remember from back in the school chemistry days. :icon_cool:
Correct Claire,just steam that has gone through a condensing process to cool down.