Done Today

inkstar

Premium
First Name
OG
hi there done this one today with my new hurricane hp-2 power supply
it took 3hrs 50mins great little power supply well worth the cash, also the tattoo was done with kuro sumi black ink
DSC00867.jpg

Chops

Premium
First Name
Steve
Nice work! I was planning on getting the Critical CX2 but if the Hurricane is decent I might just go with that!

inkstar

Premium
First Name
OG
Nice work! I was planning on getting the Critical CX2 but if the Hurricane is decent I might just go with that!
thanks i was reading some were that the hurricane hp-2 is a copy off the Critical CX2 , i havnt use a critical cx2 but the hurricane i used today work fine and and made the soild black work very ez to do nice even power ,didnt get hot a joy to use ,mite buy one more as they are a good price ,the stand is great i like it

Chops

Premium
First Name
Steve
thanks i was reading some were that the hurricane hp-2 is a copy off the Critical CX2 , i havnt use a critical cx2 but the hurricane i used today work fine and and made the soild black work very ez to do nice even power ,didnt get hot a joy to use ,mite buy one more as they are a good price ,the stand is great i like it
Yeah, it's a copy, judging by functions and appearance but I've never used either. I currently use a lab power supply because of it's consistent current, but I really like what in hearing about the Hurricane, and at less than 1/6th of the cost of the Critical, my mind is made up!