Dragon Koi

Sl1pperyweasel

Get more ink..
Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Graham
Well.. after watching more DVDs bought from Tattooz (Dave) my confidence is building,so thought I would go for this Dragon/ Koi that Iv had for a while but never had the confidence to attempt. Used 9RL, 5RL & 9RS.
4 hours & a lot of concentration later....

As always comments / critics welcome. :)

Remove Ads

Attachments

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Your tattooing is coming on a storm!!!:clap:

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
Very Nice

Very Nice Work there , have you moved on to skin yet your piggy looks like all you need is a volenteer . :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Ed :cool:

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
That is one nice tat mate...lines are solid & neat,great colours,well filled.....:clap::clap:keep up the good work mate.:thumbsup:

oultimer

Premium
First Name
jim
That is a superb piece mate!how do you keep it so clean and the colours so bright?The shading and choice of colour is great and in my opinion if you could reproduce that on skin it would be a tattoo to be proud of:thumbsup:

Sl1pperyweasel

Get more ink..
Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Graham
Thanks for the comments, I am well happy with this design. Learning so much from each one now. I love it.

Ed, I have done skin but only solid black (tribal & some stars). Im hoping to do some colour work on myself over the weekend. watch this space!!.

Jim, I just give the skin a gentle wash afterwards with warm water & a sponge with a bit of fairy liquid!
What I have also been doing lately is letting the skin defrost on its own in the fridge rather than in warm water.
This takes longer obviously but I have found this keeps the skin much tighter. I was finding that when I defrosted in water it became too stretchy & the small rips in it opened up making it much harder to keep a clean skin.

G

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
Well now

Ive got this empty spot on my leg that it would look great on LOL :clap::clap: Ed :cool:

CherryBamboo

Basic
First Name
Jason
very nice tattoo man nice outlines nice colour choice superb ..keep up the good works..

i would have it on me defo.:thumbsup: